Everything needs to be cleaned. And something that is normally left out is the comb. Cleaning a comb can be time consuming, but to help keep your hair clean, you will need to do it from time to time. The more often you perform this procedure the easier the task will be. The following steps will help you understand how to clean a comb.
- Open the warm water. Wet your comb by placing it under warm water.
- Take your brush and wet it too. Add some shampoo to your brush and use it to clean the comb.
- Rub the bristles of the brush against the comb in one direction to get the best result.
- Continue rubbing the brush against the comb while keeping it under the warm water, until all the soap is gone.
- Dry the comb. Let it dry naturally on a towel.
- Add some white vinegar to the warm water and let the comb soak inside. This is an alternative to the use of shampoo. This will not only clean your comb, it will also remove any oil deposit you have left in it.
- Use a toothbrush. Another alternative is to use an old toothbrush to clean your comb. Just put some soap or shampoo on the brush and use it to clean the comb.
- Try using a dishwasher or a washing machine. There is proven documentation that says you can use your washing machine or dishwasher to clean your comb.
- Instead of throwing your comb when it gets dirty, try to clean it.
- Clean your comb before washing your hair, this way you will not put dirt in your hair.
You will need to
- Hair comb
- White vinegar
- Washing machine