Liferay Alfresco Workflow Synchronization
Liferay, Alfresco, CMIS, Activity Workflow, Liferay sync, CAS, Jersey, P6SPY
Challenges with Business Requirements
- Scalsys DeliveredClient wants to use Alfresco and Liferay as Document management system with activity workflow.
- CMIS, is only way to integrate Liferay and Alfresco but CMIS current standard does not support any workflow.
- Need to integrate OpenSSO, OpenSSO is not working when CMIS enable.
- Need of SOA based architecture which can seamlessly integrate as needed with any third party.
- Chosen Liferay and Alfresco as best Content Management and Decument Management system respectively.
- Customized the portal according to evolving requirements over a long period of time.
- Customize Liferay and Alfresco integration architecture with service hooks.
- Integrate Open SSO with Alfresco and Liferay.
- Resolved Liferay issue with database transactions across multiple table updates.
Tools and Technologies Used
- Liferay 6.2 CE Tomcat
- Alfresco 4.2
- MySQL 5.5
- Jersey Framework – For REST implementation in Liferay
- PSI Probe
- P6Spy – Query monitoring