What is ECM ?
ECM is the process of storing the organization’s documents , content and data. This is the process for collecting all the data and content as those data can be used in future for the audience and own business.
There are five component of ECM
1) Capture: It means to collect all the files in a particular location.
2) Manage: To connect the all files from other categories in a dynamic process Lifecycle.
3) Store: It stands for storing all the files for long term or for short term purposes.
4) Preserve : Preserve is for storing all information for long term and backup in static information.
5) Deliver: After all above four processes , delivery stands for giving information from one system to another system. Like in a Madia storing device.
If you want an ECM for your business then these above five things you need to check.
You can test Any ECM by yourself , just have a look at the five components and ask for a free demo. If you are too serious about that take a help from an expert.
Tell us What ECM you are using ?